Toilet partition is applicable to public buildings and commercial buildings. It refers to the use of baffles to separate the bathroom into separate spaces. Special areas with high requirements for diaphragm surface are not included. So what are the classification and characteristics of metal toilet partitions?
1、 Classification of metal toilet partitions
1. As a kind of metal plate toilet partition, metal toilet partition plays a considerable role in moisture-proof, waterproof and fire prevention. At the same time, in appearance, it also has a unique environmental effect, so it is deeply loved by people.
2. Honeycomb metal partition is actually a relatively broad term. The specific type of honeycomb panel depends on its substrate. Generally speaking, there are two main materials that can be used as honeycomb substrate, one is aluminum and the other is stainless steel. Because the performance of stainless steel honeycomb plate diaphragm is similar to that of stainless steel metal diaphragm, we mainly need to look at aluminum honeycomb plate metal diaphragm. The honeycomb metal separator is made of fluorocarbon roller coated aluminum plate.
2、 Characteristics of metal toilet partition
1. The metal plate has a strong sense of modernity, metal smell, soft texture, but not publicity, fire prevention and waterproof, strong impact resistance and destructive power, and is not easy to be damaged.
2. The plate has high flatness and is not easy to deform. This ensures that our partitions maintain a good appearance.
3. Because it is made of metal, it has strong impact resistance and wear resistance. Therefore, it is easy to be limited to the frequent use density of public toilets.
4. Due to the special structure of honeycomb core material, it is very conducive to space heat insulation, sound absorption and heat insulation.
The metal toilet partition is made of special plates and equipped with special accessories, which can be manufactured and installed on site.